GET A SOFT SNUG VACUUM FIT WITHOUT DAMAGING YOUR DENTURE with our denture reliner kit
Our Reliner comes with EASY PEEL OFF SEPARATOR
What is Different about our Swiss Denture Reliner Kit versus Other Reliners on the Market ?
Unique system with easy “peel-off” system. No hassle to remove ! Does not damage the denture: we included our exclusive “ SEPARATOR” liquid which is applied between the denture and the liner. This will create a transparent film between the two and make the reliner much easier to remove.
The product is manufactured in Switzerland under the highest possible guidelines for medical devices and cosmetics
Our SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE Denture Relining Cushion Kit will help you to feel the comfort when wearing your denture and you will even forget that you are wearing it.
Safe and effective, Zinc free.
Comfortable, unnoticeable seal.
Will not dissolve when exposed to hot or cold liquids.
If unopened, will last up to three years.
Keeps out food particles.
Improves comfort for both upper and lower denture.
Multiples denture grip by two times all other brands.
Works with upper and lower dentures.
Designed for at home usage.
Harmless to your gums and dentures.
Match your gum color.
Ideal for sensitive gums.
With Smile With Confidence, your dentures can feel like a cushion instead of a rock bed, eliminating the pain associated with wearing dentures while securing them in place. This pain-free and comfortable solution is not a paste-like application; instead, it is a pink elastic layer that is an exact replica of your gum impressions.
What is the number one thing that denture wearers complain about? If you answered comfort, you are right! Whether you know from first-hand experience or you know someone who wears uncomfortable dentures, then we have the perfect solution for you!
Avoid expensive trips to the dentist and reline your denture from the comfort of your own home, with our easy-to-use denture reliner kit
No, it’s not another glue, it’s a specially formulated gel which actually realigns your dentures to recapture the perfect fit they had when new. Our Swiss denture reliner kit takes into account the changing shape of your mouth an adjusts your dentures accordingly so aiding comfort and helping to prevent breakage. It’s so simple yet so effective that once applied your dentures will fit like new.Our denture reliner kit is soft, supple and comforting to the gums and yet because of it’s unique formulation it will hold your dentures firmly in place even under the most testing conditions.
SWC research shows that leaving the reline material on too long can increase the chance of bacteria building up in the liner material. Therefore for the purposes of hygiene and also for the fact that gums change over time, we strongly recommend to change the liner every 4 weeks.
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE Best Offer !
BUY ONE 1 box lasts 4 weeks
Our shop features
PRODUCT QUESTIONS ANSWERED
If your question is not answered below, please contact us.
And some denture wearers use our SWC Denture Relining Cushion kit because they enjoy the comfort and softness that the liner brings them but still use their denture adhesive cream to bring them an even strong hold . In the end, you will have to try yourself what feels best for you.
We recommend that you use the SWC Denture Relining Cushion kit on its own for a day and see if the suction created by our SWC Denture Relining Cushion is strong enough to hold you denture in place for the all day. If after one day, you feel that you need a little more holding time, you can add some of your regular denture adhesive cream with that.
ATTENTION: We advise you not to keep the SWC Denture Relining Cushion on your denture for more than 1 month otherwise it will make it harder to remove.
Even by applying the “separator”, sometimes it’s still difficult to remove the liner. So you can take two more steps:
1. Soak your denture in at about 122 Fahrenheit (50 Celsius) for 10 minutes (Do not to go much higher than that). This will soften the liner and make it easier to remove and peels off with more ease. 2. You can also remove the SWC Denture Relining Cushion kit by gently scrapping it off with a dull knife.
Acetyl Tributyl Citrate CAS 77-90-7 (Citrofol BII 103532) Shellac Aceton, >99.5(GC), Laboratory Reagent, (CAS 67-64-1, EINECS 200-662-2) Triacetin CAS No.102-76-1 Ethylalcohol liquid CAS Nr. 64-17-5
* Solution to painful uncomfortable loose dentures
* Replaces adhesive cream sticky, glue like , pasty, hard to clean fixative cream
* Painful uncomfortable dentures
* Creates a soft smooth cushion like layer between the denture and your gums (pallets)
* Make old dentures fit like new again. a temporary aid to loose dentures .
* Reduces irritation due to denture pressure points
* 1 application lasts up to 4 weeks without reapplying (daily application needed for denture adhesive cream)
* Recreates an exact match of your gums by molding itself to the gums , this has the effects of removing all the air pockets which are cause poor suction effect between the denture and gums
* Do a professional relining yourself and save more than 100 dollars PER APPLICATION
* Professionals use the same products
* Create a vacuum grip for better fit and hold.
* Snug & secure
* Easy application
* Easy to remove after 1 month with our specially formulate “separator gel” which other denture liners don’t have
* Safe and effective
* Zinc free
* It keeps food from getting under denture (by removing any gaps that can act as food crumbs entrances)
*Avoids breaking the denture (buy the liner acts as a choc absorber )
*temporary refitting of dentures
Relines are a normal part of denture maintenance and important to the health of the oral tissues and bone support of a denture wearer.
A reline is not always recommended for a denture. If a denture has lost some retention and the “bite” or occlusion (contact of the teeth) has changed considerably a reline will not be satisfactory in correcting the retention. of the denture/s.
Remember: relines do not change the color or shape of the teeth or make them sharper for chewing. A reline replaces the fitting surface of the denture to make it fit better.
SHIPPING QUESTIONS ANSWERED
REFUND / RETURN QUESTIONS ANSWERED
• RelineMyDenture.co.uk offers a “60 Day Full Refund Guaranteed ” policy minus the shipping and handling costs.
• www.RelineMyDenture.co.uk will refund the shipping and handling cost if you returned the goods due to a damaged product or incorrect product(s). For all other reasons, the shipping and handling costs will be borne by yourselves.
• You can try the product and see if you like it and still get a refund within 60 days. If you tried it and you don’t like it, just send us back the used box .
• ONLY once we have received the used box, we will refund your payment
• A refund will be issued only to the original credit card or other method payment used.
• RelineMyDenture.co.uk will refund you as soon as we received your returned item(s).
• www.RelineMyDenture.co.uk will notify you via e-mail when your refund has been processed. The refund should be credited back to your credit card within 7 to 14 days from the date your order has been received by us but could go up to 190 days depending on your credit card company. Please let us know if the delay exceeds the 14 days so that we can look into the matter or try to accelerate the refund process.
PRODUCT(S) RETURN STEPS:
Step 1/3: Place the item(s) we shipped you and rap them into a well packed and protected box (you can re-use the box you received the products in).
Step 2/3: Seal the box securely and write on the box
DISTRIPHAR AG RETURNS
C/O Storeship Ltd
Derby Road Industrial Estate
(the above address is the address of our outsourced fulfillment center in the U.K which will process the returns )
Step 3/3: IMPORTANT!!!
In the upper left hand corner of the package, write with a pen or marker your name and address.
ATTENTION!!! Your name and address is very important !!! WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO REFUND YOU IF WE DO NOT HAVE THIS INFORMATION WRITTEN CLEARLY ON YOUR BOX SINCE WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TRACK YOUR ORDER AND KNOW WHO TO REFUND !!! YOU CAN ALSO RESEND YOUR ORDER WITH THE ORIGINAL DISPATCH NOTE IF YOU WANT BUT WRITTING IT ON THE BOX WILL ALSO WORK. EMAIL US AT infodesk@RelineMyDenture.co.uk if you need any assistance.
Now that it’s all ready, you just have to put it in the mail and wait until we process your refund. (www.RelineMyDenture.co.uk will notify you via e-mail when your refund has been processed. The refund should be credited back to your credit card within 7 to 14 days from the date your order has been received by us but could go up to 190 days depending on your credit card company. Please let us know if the delay exceeds the 14 days so that we can look into the matter or try to accelerate the refund process. infodesk@RelineMyDenture.co.uk
We will not be able to accept your return for a voucher if you send your product 6 months from the day we have SHIPPED you the order.
• RelineMyDenture.co.uk will refund the shipping and handling cost if you returned the goods due to a damaged product or incorrect product(s). For all other reasons, the shipping and handling costs will be borne by yourselves for the return.
PAYMENT QUESTIONS ANSWERED
OTHER QUESTIONS ANSWERED
This lack of adaptation will make your denture lose its’ perfect snug fit you felt at the beginning of the application.
On the contrary, our SWC Denture Relining Cushion kit will adapt to your changing gums since you would be relining it yourself every month . Relining your denture every 4 weeks will allow for a snug adaptable fit which a longer term liner cannot provide.
You will also save money since a good reline cost about £150 to £400 and with our promotions you can save more than £ 50 a year with a better overall adapting fit and with the same professional grade material.